Viqua UV VH410M
The monitored version of the VH410 is a powerful, yet compact UV system designed for the larger home or light commercial application, for flow rates up to 18 gpm (70 lpm).
Gain peace of mind that your water is safe. Viqua’s advanced UV water disinfection systems are designed to meet the needs of the home, institutional and commercial use. Install a Viqua UV disinfection system and you no longer have to be concerned about waterborne pathogenic organisms causing illness or contaminating production processes. Viqua UV systems kill bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens by preventing them from reproducing. The results? Safe drinking water. Uv disinfection is a natural process that adds no chemicals to your water. Other disinfection methods, such as those that use chlorine, may create harmful chemicals that have been linked with serious illnesses. Spare the environment – and your health – from harmful chemicals.
- Reliable: State of the art UV sensor technology to give you real time performance feedback, for added peace of mind
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while maintaining the same UV performance as a longer chamber
- Reliable: High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
Click Here for more
Click Here for even more
Click Here for even more information